Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I ONLY WANT MY DADDY!

The last few days Mackenzie has been very sick. Her lovely energetic body turned into a wet noodle and her mood got very sad. I of course was very concerned and turned my complete attention to her. I figured she needed more hugging, cuddling and lots and lots of extra love. Boy was I wrong! Well at least NOT from me. Daddy has been the only one she's wanted to cuddle with. She also spent most of her awake time going from room to room saying "da da". Even though it has made me feel totally shafted, it is sure good to know that these two have completly bonded!

2 comments:

Andi said...

Poor kenzie!! And poor Karla! Isn't that how it goes, you do everything for her and does she repay you? By wanting "da da"! On the other hand, how sweet that she finds so much comfort in her daddy! Hope she feels better soon! Hey - better to get all the sickness out of the way so she'll be nice and healthy for her birthday:)

Emily said...

Awww- how cute.