Wednesday, September 24, 2008

SWEEEEEET!

I recently noticed an ad in the paper for a "FREE 80s Arcade game. Not working". I was fortunate to be the lucky recipient of a 1980 Atari CENTIPEDE arcade game! The game was given to me by the children of an arcade owner. The game is in excellent condition for a 28 year old video game. The game requires light cosmetic work, new fuse, and a new rollerball. In the near future, I will restore the game and bring it into the basement. Thanks to Mike for helping me to pick it up and Jim for unloading it!! They are welcome at my personal future arcade anytime!


Nothin' but old school graphics. ATARI baby!


You can only imagine how thrilled my wife, Karla, was for my new acquisition.......um yeah....thrilled wasn't the exact word she used. Shes calmed down now, life is good!

0 comments: