Thursday, March 24, 2011

KENZIE IS 5!!!!!!!



 I can hardly believe that Mackenzie is 5!!! It is such a magical age because I can see her changing right before my eyes. When she was talking to papa on the phone she told him that now she is five her teeth will fall out and the toothfairy will come and mom and dad are going to teach her to drive!! She is an amazing big sister and I couldn't have asked for a better helper and companion. She has an endless imagination, gorgeous smile and halarious personality. She can't wait to start school in the fall and just get going with life!! We love our GEM to pieces!!!
 Kenzie request was a McDonalds birthday lunch!

Nice to have dad off for the special day!!!

 Love this age when they are sooo happy just to have a french fry to suck on!!

 One of Kenzie's favorite things is fried wontons, "crispies" as she calls them, so I surprised her with some homemade ones!!.

 Our only birthday guest was Shannon!!! We just adore her!!!

 This year Mackenzie got to decorate her cake anyway she wanted. I only frosted it and she did the rest! What a great job!!

 There was 2 things Kenzie wanted for her big day a beautiful necklace and a scooter.


Well Sydney liked the cake!!

 Taking it for a test run!


We love this girl soooooooo much!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful day!!! I wish I was there, but so glad Shan could come and celebrate. LOVE the cake!! Well done Kenzarina!!!

Jessa

Anonymous said...

I checked your blog and wonder of wonders there were pics for a grandma to love. Can't wait to see you all this weekend!
Grandma