Sunday, May 29, 2011

KENZIE'S GROWING UP!


 The other day Kenzie asked me to come down to the front door because she had something to show me. She opened the door for me and said, "do you know what that says?". I looked at her with a huge smile and said "I sure do! and you make me very HAPPY"!! Such a smart girl!



 Kenzie decided she wanted to make pizza one day which totally surprised me because of her aversion to it. After making it, watching it bake and eating the whole thing she told me that she loved pizza now because she got to do it with me! Nice to have quality mommy time!

Kenzie has lately prided herself on keeping her bedroom and bathroom clean. One day Sydney got into her bathroom and pulled out all the stuff from under the sink. Kenzie was not impressed!! After scolding her for making the mess she went directly into her room and shut the door. After about 10 minutes she asked me to come upstairs to see what she had done. She pointed at the bathroom door and said "this means no babies aloud"!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy cow are they ever growing up!!! What smart girls we have in our family!!! Miss y'all Sooooooo much!!!

Jessa

Karla said...

Thank you for always putting such lovely comments up!!! We miss you too!!!