Saturday, May 7, 2011

SYDNEY AT 10 MONTHS

 I keep saying as the months go on, this is my favorite age, but this really is my absolute favorite! Sydney is a gem!! Her smile gives me an instant high and her shinning personality makes me giddy. Even at her young age she loves her big sister to pieces and adores her daddy! Today while Justin was kissing her goodbye he went to give her back to me and she wouldn't even look at me. He would say "go see mommy" and she would keep turning her head and kept a real grip on him. She loves being in his arms! Sydney is getting around just fine these days. She's not up to a full crawl yet, but can move just as fast pulling herself with both arms and lundging her body forward. As you can see she loves to stand!! In these pictures she is watching Kenzie playing outside with a new little friend she met in the complex.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is looking like Justin more and more each day. What a cutie-pie! Can't wait to see y'all again!

Jessa

Anonymous said...

Just makes me yearn to see my 3 girls. What a darling!
Mom

Andi said...

Way to enjoy every stage of growth Karla. I can't believe she's old enough to be standing, what a little beauty!